where to get a Window cleaning job/ Commercial cleaning in Spain
Posted: 13 February 2009 12:29 AM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2009-02-10

Hi here people,

I live in the uk at the moment but I was wondering if there are any firms or agencies that hire cleaners / window cleaners.

I have looked but I am not having much success.

My plan would be to find a job and then find a house to purchase near hopefully to where we work.

If any one could point me in the right direction that would be great!

Thanks

Dave

Posted: 13 February 2009 02:41 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

ground are tower ?

Posted: 13 February 2009 04:14 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Joined  2009-02-10

Can you elaborate for me please “ground are tower?”

I dont understand this coment.

thanks

Dave

Posted: 13 February 2009 10:06 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

you looking for shop window a(ground) are hight buildings (towers )

Posted: 14 February 2009 01:23 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Joined  2009-02-10

Hi there,

Well shops would be easier back here in the UK we use water fed pole systems that can reach upto 5 - 8 floors.

I take it thats what you mean. So not bothered really. Im not in Spain yet but I obviously need to find work first.

I have spokent to a broker as I would need a mortgage, and they say their banks expect you to have held a permenant position for at least one year and have one La Renta (tax return) Issue in January but in by June. So I would rent to start but also need to know what wage / salary I could expect to earn to be able to pply for a mortgage and obviously pay the bills like most of us need to.

So to start I need to know what the salaries are and where to look for work. Then the next step would be to learn some Spanish.

I am not that fussed what type of cleaning it is.. but I am used to commercial cleaning and window cleaning either commercial or residential. We also use traditional window cleaning methods. Using a squeegee.

Other general cleaning is office cleaning and buffing of floors. (not bothered if thats in high buildings or shops) Also done dry lining in the building as well.

Thanks

Dave