jobs
Posted: 04 February 2007 06:34 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-02-04

Hi my names jeff and im looking to relocate to Murcia some time this year (2007)
Can anyone advise of jobs in this area.
I can do most things, a general handyman so to speak,my current employment is a field service engineer with a large heat treatment company.
In my time(im 53)i have studied accountancy and telecommunications(In the Army).
Would like to do technology job,maybe internet/satallite installations .

Posted: 24 February 2007 12:38 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Hey Marmate, check out another post here about jobs which sounds kinda like your situation.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 24 February 2007 03:19 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  760
Joined  2006-06-27

Hi Jeff, Sounds like you have some skills that would probably get you a job. Lots of building/handyman jobs around plus TV system installations and what I think is a growing area - solar power. Plus maybe A/c installtions. Jobs are not always advertised its a case of knowing people and putting yourself about to make contacts and get a network. Good Luck.

Signature 

Rob
Best Choice Villas sl
http://www.bcvillas.com
Selling legal property on the Costa Blanca

‹‹ La Moraleja      Very Practical ››