Ley De Costas (Law Of The Coasts) In Spain RIP Chiringuitos
Posted: 16 April 2009 12:35 AM  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  550
Joined  2008-09-12

Today Is the first day that the Law comes into force (Another Stupid Law!) In The Coasts Of Spain

Known As The “Chiringuitos” Or Better Known as the “beach huts” “Kiosks” For Food And Drinks On the Spanish beaches
Are no longer to trade anymore from today All Huts and Kiosks will be Taken away or knocked down By Royal Decree Of Law…

So many jobs will be lost From this law As Much as 250 and the Heart break of many familys that Worked so hard!

RIP Chiringuitos

I HAVE TO WALK FURTHER NOW WHEN I AM THIRSTY I WANT AN ICE CREAM GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Posted: 19 April 2009 10:56 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Is this true for all areas/regions?

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 19 April 2009 11:10 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-09-12

Yes it is very true and on all “noticias” Websites. even on Jurdyr news 😊

Posted: 19 April 2009 11:44 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

ya its ture , what next ?

Posted: 19 April 2009 11:54 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-09-12

The next thing to be gone is:-

1) Annoying Sales People that shove Sunglasses in your face when your Worshipping The Sun (Sun Bathing)...

2) Those poor Hard workers that Hand you flyers to try and cox you into the Bar to buy drinks (I say poor As I did many years ago when I was a student If you didnt get so many people an hour you didnt get PAID!) and the restaurants sales.
3) The Sun Loungers For “Hire” as most proberly the Government will say they dont conform to planning Regulations.
4) Them Awesome peddle boats.
5) Tables and Chairs Outside Bars (There is 3 bars in “La Pineda” that has had the Warning Notices Local news on about it)
6) Bars with loud music….

I think above is going to be next…. As they already have lost more than 240+ jobs on Chiringitos Through out Spain So its bound to be more “STUPID THINGS”.

Posted: 20 April 2009 12:05 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

San Juan’s night is full of bonfires, fireworks, music, dancing, sardines and bread. It’s the welcome to summer, and its celebration takes place during the shortest night of the year . june 21 , we had to the beach and stay up all night long , Think that try to stop that next

jurdy