< 1 2 3 > 
2 of 3
Websites For Rent And Buy Property In Spain
Posted: 26 May 2009 11:59 PM   [ # 16 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

All for one please read the rules on the forum here and ask befor you post website that way again , it a pm away and i would have let you .....

Now have to pm me now .... you on a Warning , any one eles what to try it will get it aswell .......

i do let think slide here but real stop take the piss ... are i just ban you with out the Warning !

TWO ALL READ THE RULE BEFOR POSTTING HERE

JURDY

Posted: 29 May 2009 03:22 AM   [ # 17 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  95
Joined  2009-05-27

Theres is one Web site that I came across awhile ago that is a Craigslist-like free classifieds site for Barcelona… but now I can’t find it! But it had a lot of apartment listings posted by individuals.  Does anyone know what I’m talking about?

Update:

Ahaaaa I found it:  http://www.loquo.com/en_us

That’s the english version; but most of the posts are still in Spanish.

Posted: 29 May 2009 03:26 AM   [ # 18 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  550
Joined  2008-09-12

I know what one your on about…. Its on tip of tongue I just spammed my friends in Barca… let you know soon.

(Unless Someone Beats Me To IT!!!!!)

Posted: 29 May 2009 03:26 AM   [ # 19 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-27

I beat you to it! I searched for “Free classified web sites” and found a list; and then I found it!

Unless it’s another one you’re thinking of?

Posted: 29 May 2009 03:28 AM   [ # 20 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-09-12

Tell me what it is???!!!!

Post the site here too if its good for rental and buy!

Posted: 29 May 2009 03:36 AM   [ # 21 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-27

I did post it! (I updated my previous post). Next time I’ll always post new information in a new post! It’s:  http://www.loquo.com/en_us

It seems to have a lot of apartment listings; although many people have posted the prices in weird ways…  Like why do so many of them say 20 euros?  i opened one and it looked like it said something like 20 euros for every two hours… what?

Posted: 29 May 2009 03:44 AM   [ # 22 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-09-12

Looking at that site…  Its was not the one I was thinking…

There is another one… It started off as like a little booklet.. freebie… Handed out in Barca street clasfieds and also had rentals…

JUST CANNOT THINK OF THE NAME!! grrr

I know tomorrow fingers crossed!

Posted: 01 June 2009 07:52 PM   [ # 23 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-27

What?

Posted: 01 June 2009 08:05 PM   [ # 24 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19
sally2 - 01 June 2009 07:52 PM

What?

if the website has notting to do with Websites For Rent And Buy Property In Spain it will beremoved

would also say that want to dealing with some that has a comapny and not just trading in

two many cowboys around

if look the post befor this one you see there few good websites around

jurdy

Posted: 08 June 2009 11:40 PM   [ # 25 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-27

Those rules are pretty strict! (I had not seen them previously). I just read this one: “Links of whatsoever nature, including non live links, unless to another part of this Board are not allowed, unless with express permission from the Administrators/Moderators. ”

I guess since links to such sites are the topic of this forum that we have such permission here?

Personally, I think links should be allowed as long as they are relevant to the conversation.  But I guess it doesn’t matter what I think 😛

As for free classified sites like Loqou; I wouldn’t do it any other way! I always rent from individuals, not from companies.. it’s often a better value.. as long as you do your homework and make sure that it’s legit, it’s fine, I think.  You just need to follow thesse rules: ALWAYS see the apartment in person before you make any deposit on it!! Always have a contract in hand (and read it thoroughly) before you make any payment!!
Also, to save yourself hassle, it’s always better to rent from someone who lives in the town you’re renting in.
Remember, there are lots of scammers out there on the Internet— so always be skeptical, whether it’s an individual or a company that you’re dealing with.

Posted: 09 June 2009 12:12 AM   [ # 26 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

If you ask befor post live links to website , we look , review and may permit it , we had to stop people postting website here as it got out hand , again the site for expats in spain , I do be here lot off the time , one jobs that let me keep eye on the forum and do ans my mail are my text via my phone , Again we had do this two stop spamming mail and website here , sally2 will mail me with the website again
thank you
jurdy

Posted: 09 June 2009 06:09 PM   [ # 27 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-06-09

Well as its my first post on here i thought I should point out our site http://www.spanishhotproperties.com/  currently number 8 on google for Spanish properties.  I thought someone might have mentioned it before.  Just goes to show not everyone knows about us.

Signature 

Why live anywhere else
property in Spain
Spanish property blog

Posted: 05 August 2009 05:46 PM   [ # 28 ]  
Expat
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  59
Joined  2009-01-26

better late than never

www.inspain.tv
www.fotocasa.es