Electrical works at my place.
Posted: 30 June 2009 01:36 PM  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  63
Joined  2008-10-24

I had some electrical works done at my place, by a know electrician in my region, know for quality and good service.
I got his bill and this was a little of a shock to me (It’s almost double of what I expected, knowing what he has done, knowing what we would charge back home). 
I have the idea that the material is charged at a very high prices, or these should be very expensive in Spain, but that would be strange.  (I know the cost of these back home, as we often buy these kind of materials in our company and the selling prices in Spain, are our buying prices multiplated with a factor 4,7.)

As I am not in Spain for the moment, can someone give me an idea of the Spanish price for the following material:
            - Magnetotermico 4 polos 40 Amperios:  ...... ?
            - Diferencial 4 polos 25 Amperios:  ...... ?

Thanks for the help !!

Posted: 30 June 2009 11:02 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  156
Joined  2007-06-11
Clav - 30 June 2009 01:36 PM

I had some electrical works done at my place, by a know electrician in my region, know for quality and good service.
I got his bill and this was a little of a shock to me (It’s almost double of what I expected, knowing what he has done, knowing what we would charge back home). 
I have the idea that the material is charged at a very high prices, or these should be very expensive in Spain, but that would be strange.  (I know the cost of these back home, as we often buy these kind of materials in our company and the selling prices in Spain, are our buying prices multiplated with a factor 4,7.)

As I am not in Spain for the moment, can someone give me an idea of the Spanish price for the following material:
            - Magnetotermico 4 polos 40 Amperios:  ...... ?
            - Diferencial 4 polos 25 Amperios:  ...... ?

Thanks for the help !!

You can find all the info you want here,  these people are not the cheapest, so that will be your top end pricing I guess which would be right for your comparison,  NB dont forget IVA,

http://es.rs-online.com/web/search/searchBrowseAction.html?method=retrieveTfg&binCount=2&Ne=4294958129&N=4294965344+4294958046

Signature 

Mike

Posted: 30 June 2009 11:54 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  63
Joined  2008-10-24

Thanks for the information, this was helpfull.
These thinks seems to be very expensive in Spain, I should start import ...