Job / business selling remote controls on ebay / amazon
Posted: 12 July 2009 10:43 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-07-12

We have a franchise opportunity for someone living in Spain. You must have a fair competency in the language though.

You will be selling remote controls to the spanish public and businesses. Set-up an ebay shop and list on amazon / ebid.

No selling experince required. Simply list the same as our ebay.co.uk on ebay.es

You make the remotes to order (program on your pc) then post to customers.

Take a look at our ebay shop GenuineCopies and website GenuineCopies.tv. Our feedback is 21566,  5863 items in past 12 months. About the same volume again through the website and amazon.

You will sell around 200 per week and make about 5euro/remote after expenses.

Remember, every home has a dvd/tv/pvr/video. When you lose/break/dog eats the remote you need a replacement.

Posted: 15 July 2009 11:34 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2009-07-12

80 views and no takers yet. We have set people up in sweeden and bulgaria, take a look at their site too.  http://www.distancionniupravlenia.com

Posted: 16 July 2009 03:34 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  550
Joined  2008-09-12

Well its a good thing there is no takers
Our Members do not have “Gullible” or “Stupid” written on there forehead…

We advise all our members to keep clear of Companies that offer outfits that suit John Wayne Characters…

In other words “Cow Boy Companies” or too good to be true offers…

Find another other mugs to take your offer…

Sorry… 😊

Posted: 16 July 2009 07:07 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2009-07-12

There may be many people touting dodgy business schemes but I find your remarks very offensive. If you look on ebay we have sold 22000 items on there!

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=genuinecopies&ftab=AllFeedback

This is not a cowboy business we have been trading since 1992 and have been manufacturing remote controls for 5 years.

MAC31 Please check things out first before making remarks like ?Gullible? or ?Stupid? and brandishing all people with the same brush.

Posted: 16 July 2009 07:14 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  550
Joined  2008-09-12

Thank you for your feed back post…

I will standby by my last post and will not stand corrected…

As this sort of “Business” Recruits people to do there dirty work and when things go wrong/or they get caught doing illegal things.

Theres over 4000 cases of this going on in Spain that the Guardia Civil are investigating…

So please feel free to contact who you like and send me more links to good feedback on Ebay..

Ohhhh Ebay has 47% of business which is corupt… And thats fact…not Fiction but I understand the figure is alot higher now…

Mac

Posted: 16 July 2009 08:14 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2009-07-12

I understand your reservation and appreciate your reply. It has become difficult these days to distinguish the scams from the real offers.

We are simply looking for someone who is based in spain who can speak and write good spanish to sell remote controls to people there.

another link for you:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h_?url=search-alias=aps&field;-keywords=genuinecopies&x=0&y=0

When we find someone suitable we will travel to spain to set them up, provide all the equipment and get them started. At no point are we requesting any money from anyone.

Again I understand your stance as anyone can post links to various sites and pretend to be something that they are not. I would hope to think that we are not doing anything illegal, we have shipped a fair few remotes already to spain from here in the UK