Malaga Beach Fines
Posted: 28 August 2009 01:56 PM  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  738
Joined  2008-06-23

Today I`m slagging off the world.😉

On the news yesterday it appears that the new laws passed by local councils are upsetting Spanish people.

Recently the councils introduced a law that any group of people in excess of 3 and found drinking ANY LIQUIDS will be fined 350 Euros.

Have they gone made or are the councils so strapped for cash ?

Even unsuspecting tourists a finding that if there on the beach in the mid day sun with there family and they reach for a bottle of water.

Bam, 350 Fine, no exceptions.

This came into force due to the mess created by groups of teenager’s drinkin on the beach.

So why not just fine groups of teenager’s.

I don`t know if there interpreting the rules wrongly or there desperate or just stupid, but many have been fined for giving water to there children, which is why its made national news.

People from Madrid have been swapping from Malaga region in favour of other regions, as being on the beach in 30 degrees without being able to drink water, beer is unacceptable in Spanish culture.

Then there is the poor taxi drivers of Malaga, there being fined for wearing shorts and t-shirts, women drivers are not able to wear thin strapped tops either.

I guess even Spain is become a Big Brother State, but everything that happens in the UK appears in Spain after a few years, in much the same way the UK mirrors the USA.

Its time humans took a stand to this culture of govt deciding beyond laws what we can and can`t do and its time we took hold of the human waste found around the world that has caused this situation.

I`m all for any human found to break a law more than 3 times to be placed into a room with a bed, given a nice little drug that will revoke there right to life on our planet.

Its time the trash was put to land fill, so that the decent working families can return to decent family values and live a decent life.

And those ars***es who tried to enter my house last night while I sleep can be returned to the god who wasted his effort building our planet for them too ruin.

And before you slag off the UK over Spain, I got robbed in Malaga and the only place in my parents 70 yrs on the planet there only experience of crime has been in Spain.

Its time to stop believeing this scum is unique to a country, its a disease that needs destroying before there is a total social breakdown of society.

Start killing the criminals and removing stupid laws punishing decent folk, stop this planet becoming a healthy environmentally friendly zone of crime.

Signature 

“I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.”

Posted: 28 August 2009 11:01 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

bottle of water , this glass and cans ? where did you see this , love to know more

jurdy

Posted: 29 August 2009 12:43 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  738
Joined  2008-06-23

It was on TVE Noticias on Thursday evening.

The Anti Botellon laws are being abused.

Signature 

“I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.”