Looking for Jobs
Posted: 29 March 2010 08:29 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-03-26

hi there,

well, im looking for a Job in Marbella, but i realy dont know how, im looking for a good job with good salary.

Can any one help please where can i find a good jobs !!!!

Regards,

Posted: 29 March 2010 09:57 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  75
Joined  2008-11-26

Hi there,

Just one question for now….Do you speak Spanish?!

If so then infojobs.com is a good place to look. If not then you’re better off coming out here and searching…!!

All the best

Keidi

Signature 

Follow Keidi for free information for expats living in the sun.

Try out her business opportunity for expats

Posted: 30 March 2010 01:07 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Also try: http://spainexpat.jobthread.com/

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 30 March 2010 09:14 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-03-26

So do i have to Speak Spainsh if i wanna work in Spain ???

English is not enough ???????

Posted: 30 March 2010 09:26 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  738
Joined  2008-06-23

If you find the job, I’d suggest putting it on E-Bay there are tens of thousands of people all over Europe that will have bought a ticket to Malaga this yr in the hope of finding that job.

Yes Spanish is not essential, but unless you want to join the 4 Million + currently unemployed in Spain I would recommend you learnt some.

Also imagine if your walking down Malaga high street and you suddenly feel ill and you need medical help, how you gonna communicate to the ambulance crew, assuming ofcourse the operator understood you and your description of your location before you drop dead.

I once called to a guy who at the same time was on the phone to the car recovery guys, his car had broken down in the countryside he called them when it happened, they didn’t understand him, so he left the car in the hope of having a friend help him tow it home, but when they arrived someone over night had removed his alloys and brake discs, shocks and a few other bits, so he had to re ring the recovery guys, just when I arrived, luckily for him I was able to translate and give directions and get a time for him to meet the recovery truck, other wise his car would have been stripped.

So yes you can get by without Spanish, but only if your lucky.

Signature 

“I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.”