Glass Curtains for terraces and balconies
Posted: 24 November 2007 10:36 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-11-24

If anyone requires information on what these systems are or how they work, please feel free to contact me.
Whilst I work for a market leading company supplying and installing this type of product the advice I can give comes free of charge and may save you money, (and some considerable heartache as experienced by others who have bought through other less than professional companies).

Posted: 13 November 2010 09:00 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-10-16

Hi Everyone,
Again this is a general enquiry into glass curtains to see if anyone has any more information regarding a company who, at best is slow to deliver the promised goods.
The company in question is called Bayon and the have supposedly taken over Doysemar’s trading as Panorama glass curtains.
If you have had work done by this company and it has or has not been completed, could you please post your comments, as this will either give hope to those who are still waiting, that the work will eventually get finished or it will help people to realize that they have lost their money and now can get on with their lives without that feeling of anticipation.
Thanks in advance for all your help.
Sping.