Opening a business in Spain
Posted: 09 December 2010 08:20 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-12-09

Hi All,

I am an Asian IT professional who would like to start an IT Consulting in Spain.  I read on some of the forums that I can start a Limited Liability Company with a budget capital of 3006EUR.

I am also aware on the process on how to open a limited liability company.  Could anyone from the forum answer my questions below:

1.  Is opening a Limited Liability Company entitles us to getting a work visa to provide services to our clients?
2.  Could you suggest the best agency that provide services in opening a limited liability company?  I saw some agencies in the internet but I am not confident in doing business with them without recommendation from this forum.

Thanks in advance.

Posted: 10 December 2010 12:28 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

I would highly recommend the services provided by http://www.strongabogados.com. They’re personal friends of mine and I can vouch for their integrity - not something I can say about just any abogados…

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.