If someone ones to start a spanish school in Barcelona - I have the perfect site
Posted: 04 April 2011 04:35 PM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2009-04-21

If someone wants to start a spanish language school or offer some related services - I have the perfect site:

http://www.spanishlearningsite.com/

Ranks amongst the Top 5 for Spanish Schools in Barcelona, Spanish Courses in Barcelona, Spanish Classes in Barcelona in Google

Top 1 in Yahoo for Spanish Schools in Barcelona
Top 3 in Bing for Spanish Schools in Barcelona

The site is generating leads - I get requests all the time almost daily via email

I tried to offer the site to the spanish school on the site (where I took classes) and other schools but unbeknownst to me nobody had interest….Actually I was a bit shocked since the season already started and the site could generate easily revenue in the ten thousands…

Clearly I dont understand the spanish business mentality 😉))

Signature 

Spanish Schools in Barcelona

Posted: 04 April 2011 09:56 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

How much are you selling the site for?

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 05 April 2011 05:03 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Joined  2009-04-21

well, actually I did an auction on ebay starting with 1 Euro but got no bids (after notifiying all the schools )

Maybe its a pride thing…

Signature 

Posted: 05 April 2011 08:41 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Are you still willing to sell the site for a euro?

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 05 April 2011 09:10 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Joined  2009-04-21

are you tyler??

Signature