How to appeal a Trafico fine?
Posted: 08 April 2011 06:43 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-04-08

hi there,

I have a traffic fine and would like to appeal, but i don’t know how.

My car is spanish and fully legal, but they want to charge me for having a tiny bit of wood on the roof secured well, but it moved about 1 centremetre.  unreal huh?  i took photos of them and the scene to clarify the circumstance.

I am a UK resident but sometimes live in Spain.  I have a NIE, and a spanish postal address.  My spanish is average (reading and speaking better than listening).

please help, as we cannot keep letting this mafia (gardia civil) rob innocent people.

best regards,

Mark

Posted: 09 April 2011 11:06 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2009-10-09

it moved 1 cm, lol, rob innocent ppl, lol twice, a brit talking about robbing ppl lol, it seems u need a history lesson my friend.

as far as the wood goes, it moved 1 cm, so it wasnt secure im not sure what the law is, but i guarantee that u will pay for more trying to get yer money back, u didnt even mention how much it was.  Here in Malaga, I read in the papers the mayor gets pissed because the police, civil and local dont give enough fines…

i have been charged with some pretty bogus stuff in Canada, (being slightly outside an onramp guide line?) but in the end it is not ever worth it to fight it, unless the fine is substantial, over 250?

Posted: 10 April 2011 04:55 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-04-08

does anyone know how to appeal in spain against traffic fines?

unlike above, i don’t pay things out of fear when it is just plain wrong.  Also, i don’t really look at myself as english, and fully understand englands nasty role in history - most damning is the Rothschilds growth from London, and maritime law contracts which is now based within most court systems.