Micro Pigs
Posted: 25 April 2011 06:53 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2011-04-25

Hi

I live in Spain and breed micro pigs so if you would like to own one of these beautiful animals let me know.

Posted: 26 April 2011 06:25 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-09-02

What an entertaining thread!

Posted: 11 May 2011 06:35 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2011-04-25

Hi

Good to hear from you, the micro pig is a smaller breed that is ideal as a pet. It does not bark, it is incredibly clean and very, very intelligent.

They grow only to about the size of a small Labrador, and no they do not eat as much as a huge pig but you do need to feed them well.

The picture I have attached here is one of my piglets at two weeks old.

They are very popular in England and I believe that once you own a pig you will never want anything else, but they are a long term commitment they can live up to twelve years, if you look after them well, and they deserve nothing but respect and kindness at all times.

Enjoy the picture!

Posted: 15 May 2011 10:47 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2011-04-25

They make wonderful pets and if you are serious I have piglets ready for end of May early June, so do let me know or call me and I can give you lots of info and answer any questions you may have.

Posted: 16 May 2011 02:55 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  235
Joined  2007-04-25

Cute looking pet. 😊

I always wanted a pot bellied pig when I was younger. I ended up with an abandonado pit bull, that turned into a pot bellied dog. 😉

Signature 

Visit our website - http://www.granadapropertyreform.com

“Dedicated to making your Spanish house a home”

Posted: 24 September 2011 02:30 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-09-24

Hi
Whereabouts are you in Spain?...reason I ask is I have just adopted a 3 legged pot belly pig who is nearly 4 weeks old and have become so enchanted with her that would like her to have a friend!!!
Can you please send me a link or some more info.
(Photo is of Piggles)

‹‹ Hi all      Finding friends in Seville ››