Help regarding EAE Business School in Barcelona
Posted: 18 February 2011 06:22 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-02-18

Hi

I have been accepted to the EAE Business School in Barcelona where I am going to study a Masters in International Business (BIC)but today I got a letter from the minestry of Education in Slovakia saying that the school in non-accredited in Spain and in Slovakia so I can’t use my title or anything. I have contacted the school and they will send me some papers. They said they are officially non-accredited but in some ways they still are. To me it does make so much sence and I am really confused right now.

Does anyone know anything about this or have an idea of where to look. I have been googling it all day.

thanks.

Posted: 03 May 2011 10:06 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-05-03
student - 18 February 2011 06:22 PM

Hi

I have been accepted to the EAE Business School in Barcelona where I am going to study a Masters in International Business (BIC)but today I got a letter from the minestry of Education in Slovakia saying that the school in non-accredited in Spain and in Slovakia so I can’t use my title or anything. I have contacted the school and they will send me some papers. They said they are officially non-accredited but in some ways they still are. To me it does make so much sence and I am really confused right now.

Does anyone know anything about this or have an idea of where to look. I have been googling it all day.

thanks.

Hi,

I was just wondering did you accept the place what EAE Business school offered you in Barcelona?
Did you receive any clarifications regarding the accreditation?
I am curios because I got accepted there as well and I am supposed to start my studies in October2011. I have been trying to google general information about the school etc. If you are now studying there I would appreciate a lot if you could provide me some information about the school, and the level of studies etc. Is it a school worth paying for?

Posted: 04 June 2011 01:05 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-06-04

Hey buddy this is samrat from India.I have been offered a place in EAE Business school in spain for october 2011.I am little confused regarding the accrediation,as sum sites say it is aacsb accrediated whereas sum sites do not.I would be highly indebted to you if you can share your views and plans….........my facebook profile is http://www.facebook.com/samratjournalist