English classes at Spain in August
Posted: 09 June 2011 09:21 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-06-08

Hi! My name is Jose.
I?m 27. I was triying to find a funny and cheap way to learn and practice my english on these economy difficult times, so I diceded to share my home in Madrid with someone who want to give me some english lessons during the week the whole month of August.
I will offer you your own room for free.
The only condition will be that you should give me english classes for four ours a day, five days a week. After that you will enjoy your free time doing what ever you want.
I will be on my holidays ofcourse so I will be doing lot of activitys after class. I could introduce you to my friend environment aswell.
I like sports, party, and having fun.
If you are over 25-30 and study english phylology or similar and are interested in spend your time in Madrid, please contact me.

Posted: 10 June 2011 03:15 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Interestingly, we don’t really use the word “philology” in English much. We’d just say Language Arts, English Literature, or just “English” instead.

Coincidentally, I just learned the word philology this morning. 😊

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 11 June 2011 02:59 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  101
Joined  2011-03-15

Chema,

I hope somebody takes you up on your offer. There is a company which offers this type of tourism, I’ll see if I can find their website. I don’t know if they charge just the visitors of if they also charge the hosts.

*** it was on these boards..

http://www.spainexpat.com/spain/forum/viewthread/9153/

Posted: 11 June 2011 03:53 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

why not try out skpye are vibe on you pc r phone and get to know some one , befor you meet up
Jurdy

this weeks class is on how to spam a fourm in spanish , hope all got there home work done ?