Schools in Granada??
Posted: 07 August 2011 06:07 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-08-07

We’re an American family and have spent two years in Madrid with our kids (2002-3, 2007-8).  We’re thinking of returning to Spain again for another year. But this time we are interested in living in Granada (city, not province).  While we have a good handle on schools in Madrid, we know nothing about Granada schools. 

One of our kids would be in primary, the other in high school (bachillerato). We are open to Spanish public schools, as well as concertados, private, bilingual, international, etc. Ideally, we’d love a school that is on the progressive side, not religious. 

Any information, advice would be most welcome!

Posted: 13 August 2011 02:58 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-08-13

You can find the full list of schools here:
http://www.juntadeandalucia.es/educacion/vscripts/centros/_listado1.asp?qhl=GRANADA

Or you can use the advanced search on this page to filter by type, services etc.
http://www.juntadeandalucia.es/educacion/vscripts/centros/busq_avanzada.asp

Good luck!

Yolanda Solo

Posted: 20 September 2011 01:31 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2011-06-20
afvr - 07 August 2011 06:07 PM

We’re an American family and have spent two years in Madrid with our kids (2002-3, 2007-8).  We’re thinking of returning to Spain again for another year. But this time we are interested in living in Granada (city, not province).  While we have a good handle on schools in Madrid, we know nothing about Granada schools. 

One of our kids would be in primary, the other in high school (bachillerato). We are open to Spanish public schools, as well as concertados, private, bilingual, international, etc. Ideally, we’d love a school that is on the progressive side, not religious. 

Any information, advice would be most welcome!

Please check out my post on La nacion top recommended private schools for 2010..more than that I cant help with sorry save to say my kids in Jerez have started well and are enjoying the school system.