BAN Warning on weblinks and signature to webaddress
Posted: 10 August 2011 10:19 PM  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

Right few have not take down you links are asked to put them up so you got 12 hours are you going to be stop for postting and could lead to you account stopped ,
READ THIS LINK http://www.spainexpat.com/spain/forum/viewannounce/9864_41/ if not i have posted for you , Please familiarise yourself with our Site Rules

26 June 2011 00.01

The forums , (including the private message, blog and email systems), are not a venue for advertisements in any way. Please do not post promotional/advertising messages, urls, nor specifics that would lead people to your site/blog/product/service. However, a line in your signature with a SINGLE link to your site is allowed. (For signature guidelines please Ask one of the Administrators/Moderators) It will be at the sole discretion of Spainexpat.com and its moderators as to what constitutes an advertisement.

Additionally, if you want to add a commercial link to your post or signature, you can request approval from a Moderator/Admin and we will set you up with a 5?/month per post link or subscription link paypal subscription to help cover our costs. If you abuse your member privileges, post worthless topics and replies, we will still ban you and not refund your payments. However if you?re a good, contributing, helpful member, it?s a very cost effective way to promote your site and product!

If you do not pay then your commercial links and post will be deleted and and your account will end up banned.

For more comprehensive advertising options, please see http://www.spainexpat.com/spain/about/C21/Advertisers/

Moderator/Admin decisions are final.

Jurdy and The Expatriator

Posted: 10 August 2011 11:48 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

all Signature link to website have to be take down and email us why you sould have them up and Moderator/Admin decisions are final to let you put them back up

this weekend if there left up i have to stop poeple from postting , and go as far as giving out bans aswell ( i dont like doing this )

This is a forum for Expats are people moving two Spain and is an interactive site, and everyone who participates is in it together to help

Not for shose , phones are Companys outside Spain , if you post then your post are taken down with Ban

If com here spamming website for people you get a ban and black listed and the company you working for , with full email address of you and the company also listed aswell

we have way of make you talk . ( i love it )

Jurdy

to two all please

Posted: 11 August 2011 02:02 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

your ok to leve you site up as you regular, helpful contributors to fourm , you in spain aswell this only for costasat

Posted: 11 August 2011 02:13 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  101
Joined  2011-03-15

Japi birdei tu yu, japi birdei tu yu…. drinks are on you then Costasat!!

Posted: 17 August 2011 11:12 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

dolly catherine

Posted: 17 August 2011 11:09 AM  
Total Posts:  1
Joined 2011-08-17

Nice to know about the linking in the posts.I wish to follow the rules of the forum but at times i do..

dolly nice to see you broke the rules , that why your post has been take down ... read top post please and change it befor i ban you

Posted: 24 August 2011 12:29 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  235
Joined  2007-04-25

Are “locals” and “regulars” ok still?

Signature 

Visit our website - http://www.granadapropertyreform.com

“Dedicated to making your Spanish house a home”

Posted: 24 August 2011 01:37 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2011-08-03

As we’re local in Spain, can I also check that my sig is ok please?

Posted: 24 August 2011 10:04 PM   [ # 7 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

Lingerie Spain your fine to post your Signature please pm me aswell need you email address

Posted: 24 August 2011 11:46 PM   [ # 8 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Heath - you’re definitely good.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 25 August 2011 02:56 PM   [ # 9 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  235
Joined  2007-04-25

Thanks. I’ve not been as regular a visitor on the forums recently.

Thankfully, busy with work, whilst also preparing the data for Granada CF through the summer, which goes into the PC game, Football Manager.

Amazingly Granada CF won back to back promotions and are now in the Primera Division, so preparing myself to see the likes of the mighty Barcelona and Real Madrid play at Nuevo Los C?rmenes! They’re putting a good side together, so I’m feeling pretty confident they’ll be able to survive in the top flight of Spanish football.

I’ve also been doing a bit of writing at elcentrocampista.com 😊

Signature 

Visit our website - http://www.granadapropertyreform.com

“Dedicated to making your Spanish house a home”