Canadian Girl interested in Spanish Life :)
Posted: 28 September 2011 09:12 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-09-28

Hola,

It’s nice to meet all of you, my name is Summer. 😊
I’m currently living in Canada, the main reason I joined this for to get a better understanding of Spanish life and to make friends who are living or just plain interested in Spain. lol

I hope to teach English in Spain soon, hopefully Barcelona Spain.
A little about myself, I’m currently enrolled in university here in Canada, I love playing and watching football, favourite team is FCBarcelona<3
I love watching movies, I don’t get to do it often but I enjoy it. I love music, absolutely love music.

Well if you have any questions for me just ask !
It’s nice to meet you all !! ^^

summer

Posted: 29 September 2011 12:38 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-08-20

I am also a Canadian and already living near Barcelona, so if you have questions maybe I can help.

If you plan on teaching English you can check out my wife’s shop in Barcelona (EDITED JURDY) it has tons of English teaching supplies.

Posted: 29 September 2011 01:02 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

sumshi_roll welcome to the forum here , hope you will njoy the forum here , favourite team is also FC Barcelona and been to many of there matches over the years , Barcelona is young city and you will love it ,
jurdy

Posted: 05 October 2011 01:13 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

qwejjjjj could please tell me why you reposted sumshi_roll post ? this can lead to a ban from the forum

Posted: 06 October 2011 01:18 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  818
Joined  2006-06-15

qwejjjj… You have had 12 hours in which to respond to jurdyrs request… No response.

Chinese IP address… waste of time, waste of space.

You are outta here… BANNED.

fb

Admin

Signature 

Help desperately needed

https://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773