Emigrating from the Philippine
Posted: 07 July 2011 04:24 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-07-06

Hi

Didnt get a response to my previous post and the more i look into it the more i realise that its not possible to come to Spain illegally.
My situation is im a moving to Spain from the UK i dont need to work anymore but my g/fr is Filippino and lives in the Philippines. its seems very complicated for her to find any reliable info so can anyone advise the best way for her to apply either for a permanent visa or for residency so she can live with me in spain.
We cant marry for at least another 2 years as i am not divorced yet so that is not an option. would be grateful for any advice.

Posted: 12 November 2011 05:30 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2011-11-10

hi your situation is very complicated. I dont think it is possible for to get here as I am a filipina and married to an english and hell lot of paper works before I get my residency here. thats us being married, in able for her to get her residency she have to be your dependent or as family member but in your situation it is not possible. being as legal partner is not possible because you are not divorce yet.I think the best way is for her to get a job in Spain so she could have her residency.

‹‹ residency      Taking an urn to the UK ››