please help Non eu spouse married german ,resient 17yr in spain,,need certificate from embassy of germany
Posted: 22 January 2012 08:29 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2012-01-22

i am german and married now to non eu spouse. i am resident of spain since 1993.
the span embassy give good help. in any case , but there is a problem of the german embassy

i german need 4 month to make all pappers acording to law ( costs about 1500$),first 2 month for check pappers in home country of non eu spouse , than a document from germany than this document legalized by embassy , than the german embassy issued a consular document that i can married after married we go back and legalized the marriage documents acording to the law.
now i have a marriage protocol and a marriage certificate , legalized by the german embassy.

for spain embassy we have all pappers except one , the germaan embassy said they not make they dont know , but without this papper i cant apply at spain embassy
the papper spain embassy want is the following

IN CASE OF MARRIAGE WITH EU SPOUSE. A MARIAGE CERTIFICAT AND A CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE FROM THE EU SPOUSE CERTIFY THAT MARRIAGE HAVE BEEN REGOGNIZED ACCORDING TO THE LAW OF THIS COUNTRY

what papper is this,,, nobody know and german embassy is NON COOPERATIVE

please can somebody help

Posted: 22 January 2012 09:25 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  453
Joined  2008-12-30

where is your non eu spouse now?
what citizenship is your non eu spouse?

Posted: 22 January 2012 11:54 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2012-01-22

we was for holiday in spain , waiting for 3 month that germany issued all pappers to get legaly married here in thailand
so we fly back married, legalized the marriage certificate and protocol from thailand and stamp from german embassy.

Posted: 23 January 2012 06:02 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  453
Joined  2008-12-30

when a german marries a non eu citizen outside eu, he or she gets marriage certificate.
you ask, if you go to germany with your spouse, what would german embassy do to your thai marriage certificate?
do they register this marriage at the german consulate or do they send this to germany?
the spanish embassy needs a german document that your are married to the thai citizen plus the thai marriage certificate.
can you marry the thai citizen at the german embassy? if you can, do so and get the marriage certificate issued by the german consul.

Posted: 25 April 2012 10:36 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2012-01-22

spouse in spain with visa reunion familar.

sorry wrong here