UCETAM
Posted: 19 July 2011 01:13 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2011-07-19

Has anyone heard of this cooperative? I heard they offer 1 - 2 year visas to North Americans. I know it is based out of Madrid and includes nearly 100 English schools in that area. However, I am wondering if anyone works for U.C.E.T.A.M that can give me any advice. Their website does not offer any information on job availabilities, and I wanted to check on here before emailing the administrative email.

Thanks!

E

Posted: 19 July 2011 01:24 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

I hadn’t heard anything but I’m very interested now. How’d you hear about them?

I’d suggest emailing them. If you can post the info back here we’d all really appreciate it!

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 19 July 2011 01:35 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2011-07-19

Will do, and thanks! I have a friend of a friend that worked in Madrid for this cooperative.  I am also waiting on an email from her about the program. She is back stateside now due to her visa expiring, and in the process of heading out to Spain again.

Posted: 09 February 2012 06:49 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2011-08-15

Any info on this UCETAM program? I can’t find info about working for them on their website. Right now I’m an Auxiliar de Conversaci?n in Madrid, but I’m looking into other options for next year (or future years). Thanks!