need visa help - is there a lawyer in the house?
Posted: 15 May 2012 02:43 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2012-04-06

Hi, I want to apply for a visa to live in Spain. I can do a business visa and start a small business - I do a useful kind of work that is a public service and can help a local community. I am seeking a lawyer to help me with the visa process. Can anyone help me or refer me to a good and not too expensive visa lawyer?
Thanks!

Posted: 15 May 2012 07:38 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

I always recommend http://www.strongabogados.com. They mostly do incorporations for expats but I understand they have a very good immigration attorney with them as well.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 15 May 2012 11:02 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2012-04-06

These guys are extremely expensive. They gave me a quote of 3,500 - 5,000 euros! It’s far more than I will spend.

Posted: 16 May 2012 02:48 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

What are you expecting to pay? (remember you get what you pay for)

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.