hola to everyone here!
Posted: 02 July 2012 07:37 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-07-02

hello everyone!

i hope that you are all doing fine!

I have arrived here about month ago and i think it is the time to start looking for a job 😊 i know i know the situation in Spain is very difficult right now and it is super hard to find anything. But i believe that there is something for me.

I have been going through previous posts and i found so many useful information!
I hope that you can help a little bit with mine?

as i said i am looking for a job. I am living now in Malaga but i am propably moving to Fuengirola next week… i think the best at the beginning would be to work in the pub or restaurant because thats where i have the most experience (almost 4 years now) do you know where i can start looking for job like this? any tips?

Posted: 03 July 2012 03:24 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Expat
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  59
Joined  2007-12-04

Hi obsesja88,
As you have noticed, the job situation in Spain is pretty dire right now, but you might just be lucky finding temporary bar or restaurant work in Fuengirola as this is the tourist season. I take it you have been unable to find anything in Malaga?

I don’t know Fuengirola that well, so others could be more specific on exactly where would be the best place to go looking for work, but if it was me, I would literally go from bar to bar and restaurant to restaurant and ask if they needed any workers.
Good luck!  😊