Jobs in spain
Posted: 11 September 2007 07:36 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-09-11

Hi,

My husband and i are looking to move to spain in the new year. My husband is a joiner and needs to find work. Where and how are the best ways of finding work in this trade??

Cheers heidi

Posted: 12 September 2007 10:48 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2007-09-08

Hi there Heidi
My husband too is a Capenter of over 20 years.  I had a reply from my posting, but I dont think it was from a builder.  I have been trying to get hold of a previous posting by Tomaz who says he can find builders work in Spain.  Have you had any luck with trying to find work for your husband.  I would be interested to know if you have.

Posted: 12 September 2007 11:59 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-09-11

hi,
no we have no luck so far. We are hoping to move in the new year just trying to get as much info as we can at the moment.

cheers heidi

Anita Jane - 12 September 2007 10:48 PM

Hi there Heidi
My husband too is a Capenter of over 20 years.  I had a reply from my posting, but I dont think it was from a builder.  I have been trying to get hold of a previous posting by Tomaz who says he can find builders work in Spain.  Have you had any luck with trying to find work for your husband.  I would be interested to know if you have.

Posted: 30 January 2009 02:16 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-01-30

Hi

I was wondering if you had made the move to Spain, and to which area?

Please let me know as I may be able to provide you with a great income opportunity.

Kind regards

Katie Govier

heidiross1 - 12 September 2007 11:59 PM

hi,
no we have no luck so far. We are hoping to move in the new year just trying to get as much info as we can at the moment.

cheers heidi

Anita Jane - 12 September 2007 10:48 PM

Hi there Heidi