any info about Spain please…jobs,area????
Posted: 17 September 2007 08:59 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-09-17

Hello my name is Hayley im 25 and me and my mum are thinking of moving to Spain next year about april time we are going to rent,not to sure what part yet,we are travelling out in a couple of week’s to look at different areas,we was thinking of either la marina,Murcia ,Alicante,malaga area?do you you think there is a good chance of getting jobs,i would love to work with animals,and my mum would like to do cleaning, if any one has any information,it would be appreciated

thanks

Posted: 18 September 2007 12:30 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  760
Joined  2006-06-27

hi Hayley, I dont think you Mum will have a problem there are lots of villa or bar cleaning jobs around this area - they may not be advertised but once you get to know a few people she should be able to find work. Animals may be a bit trickier - there are lots of vets but you would need Spanish. There are also plenty of rescue homes some run by the Brits but I dont know what they pay like.
Good luck.

Signature 

Rob
Best Choice Villas sl
http://www.bcvillas.com
Selling legal property on the Costa Blanca

Posted: 18 September 2007 03:31 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  166
Joined  2007-07-25

Hola Hayley

You can find many jobs on the following website http://www.ambientjobs.com/search.php I have used it many times to help friends find work, they are very professional, helpful and easy to work with.

They are also just about to launch another portal where you can post “wanted” ads yourself for bar work, hair dressing and the like, this could be of benefit to you and your Mother also, I would keep checking back within the next few weeks and you will see their new section.

Happy hunting

Fruity 😊

Signature 

Scoliosis Support Network
Online Gaming Jobs

Posted: 18 September 2007 09:21 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-09-17

Thank you for your reply, i will have a look on the website

thanks Hayley

Posted: 30 January 2009 02:06 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-01-30

Hi

Did you manage the move to Spain?

Let me know which area you decided on as I may be able to help you with some work.

Kind regards

Katie Govier

hayley - 18 September 2007 09:21 PM

Thank you for your reply, i will have a look on the website

thanks Hayley

‹‹ Jobs in spain      work in costa blanca ››