Long-term rental in Andalucia
Posted: 27 September 2006 01:40 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2006-09-27

Can anyone recommend an agency dealing with long-term rental (11+ months).

Ideally it would be a rural property, 3 bedroom or so with some land, isolated OK, anywhere between Jaen and Malaga or out to somewhere in Almeria.

All the agencies I have seen so far tend to deal in holiday duration lets, whereas I am looking for something more permanent.

Thanks,

Les Hart

Posted: 27 September 2006 07:51 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Hi Les, have you tried looking for a place yourself through www.loquo.com ? I’d imagine that there just aren’t many agencies in some parts of Spain, if any.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 30 September 2006 07:30 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2006-09-15

Hi this site may help, we are curently looking for a place and they seem very helpful.

http://www.kyero.com/rental.php

Posted: 04 October 2006 07:27 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-05

Yeah, Kyero is pretty good. Great selection around Spain in general.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 09 October 2006 12:11 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-10-09

Hi

We have a 3-bedroomed rural house near the village of Periana, overlooking Lake Vi?uela, which we are looking to rent out on a long-term basis.

If you are interested then I can send you more details and photos.

Regards

Chloe

Posted: 09 October 2006 12:27 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2006-09-15
The Expatriator - 04 October 2006 07:27 PM

Yeah, Kyero is pretty good. Great selection around Spain in general.

We have been sent some more long term rental sites. Once i have gone through them and seen what they are like i shall post them up.

Posted: 09 October 2006 05:12 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-05

Sounds good Gitano, I’ll check them out too.

Signature 

Posted: 16 November 2006 03:09 PM   [ # 7 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2006-05-19

Hi Les

I don?t know if you are still looking but try taking a look at the province of Cadiz, you can find
exactly what you are looking for with some magnificent & stunning scenery in the sierras.
Their are lots of rural villages with good road connections and Jerez, Seville or Gibraltar airports
serve the UK. Take a look at http://www.cadiznet.com and see if any of the areas interest you. If so
send me a personal message and I will be able to help you find a long term let.

Regards, Paul

Posted: 17 November 2006 07:01 AM   [ # 8 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-05

Hi Pablosho, can you re-check that address you posted? cadiz.net isn’t setup as a website yet. Was is something similar? cadiznet.com perhaps?

Signature 

Posted: 17 November 2006 03:01 PM   [ # 9 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2006-05-19

My apologies, that should have & now does read http://www.cadiznet.com

Posted: 21 December 2006 02:06 PM   [ # 10 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2006-12-21

Antequera is a nice town as well. 45 km north of M?laga on the crossroads between M?laga, C?rdoba, Granada and Seville. A beautiful, quiet, historic town. Lots of long-term rentals available. I got my apartment through Mejias, a reliable Spanish real estate agent. My contract is for 12 months and will automatically be renewed after one year. The houses are affordable here too. Their website (Spanish/English ) is: www.inmomejias.com. One of the staff speaks English, very basic but certainly sufficient to communicate.

Regards,
Herman

Signature 

——————————
www.iLearnSpanish.net
Free online Spanish beginner course