Long Term rentals in Sevilla
Posted: 01 October 2006 10:14 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-09-23

Can anyone recommend any agencies which deal with long term rentals in the Sevilla area preferably 12+ months ?

Ideally it would property with either 3/4 bedrooms. Also what is the long term rental like in terms of availablity. I currently live in rented in France and there is a wide variety of properties to rent available.

Last question, what’s the chance of getting a long term rental with air con and a swimming pool ?

Any help would be appreciated

Posted: 04 October 2006 07:34 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Well we talk about the answers to most of your questions on our apartment rental in Spain page, however it’s not specifically about Seville. As I’ve heard the market down there is okay as far as availability goes, ie. I don’t think you’ll have too much of a problem finding something good at a decent price.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 20 June 2011 08:03 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2011-06-20

Hi,

As it happens I have a 3 bedroom appartment in Seville which I’m renting long-term for 550 EUR/month. It also has a swimming pool and air conditioning. It?s south-facing, has a great balcony with amazing views, and it’s 95 square metres in size. It?s right next to the metro and across the road from a bus stop. The housing estate is near the river and the area is quiet.

I?ve attached a few photos (bear in mind that the photos were taken on a rainy day in January and don?t do the place justice!).

You can also check it out on loquo.com:
http://sevilla.loquo.com/ps/vivienda/particular/piso-95m-con-piscina-muy-luminoso-a-100m-del-metro/508707

It?s available to rent as from July. If you?re interested give me a call on 0034 657873497 or email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Good luck!

Jack