Any one know any commercial estate agents in the Murcia Region?
Posted: 15 November 2007 12:24 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2007-11-06

Hi guys

Im researching the Murcia region to, A) relocate to live and B) open a National Franchise and would like to talk to an agents about moving, costs, premises etc?

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction?

Many thanks

Posted: 15 November 2007 01:31 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  760
Joined  2006-06-27

Typically Commercial agents dont exist - the builder either sells off the ground floor commercial of the building he has developed or he rents it directly to the lease holder. Suggest you try Spanish web sites

ie google: segundomano, click on Murcia, todas las categorias - select locals, oficinas

Also try and get hold of some local (Costa Calida) British newspapers there will be some ads of people trying to offload commercials.

You might find commercial rents higher than you expected - also if you go for new you have to do the total fitout all you get is shell and core - maybe not even tiled floors!

I strongly advise you take good legal advice on any commercial negotiations - they can be trickier than residential due to licences etc.

Good luck.

Signature 

Rob
Best Choice Villas sl
http://www.bcvillas.com
Selling legal property on the Costa Blanca

Posted: 16 November 2007 05:00 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  760
Joined  2006-06-27

Looks like us guiris are changing the culture and some commercial agents are beginning to appear!

I have no connection with or personal experience of their service.

http://www.costablancabusniessconsultants.com

http://www.rta-europe.com

Again I advice using independent legal services for any acquisition.

Signature 

Rob
Best Choice Villas sl
http://www.bcvillas.com
Selling legal property on the Costa Blanca

Posted: 26 November 2007 04:38 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2007-11-23

‘‘We have recently relocated to Spain after travelling out on three viewing trips and want to pass on the benefits of our experience to anyone considering setting out for a new life in Spain.

We were initially attracted by the viewing trips and services being offered by two of the larger property companies in Spain but found that the properties they offered were all located on the larger developments and did not feel at all comfortable with the pressurised sales pitch that we had been told happens.

We came across Spanish Gold Properties who sell COMMERCIAL properties too and took up their offer of a viewing trip on the basis that we would not be travelling around to view properties with other clients crammed into a mini bus.

We cannot praise John and Maria at Spanish Gold Properties highly enough for their patience and understanding in appreciating that we were making a significant investment and did not want to be pushed into making hasty decisions. We found a property on a small development in the town of Daya Nueva but it was after this that John and Maria’ services and personal assistance really began to impress us. They assisted us through all the stages of the financial and legal aspects of purchasing our property in Spain and even took the trouble to take us to many retail outlets to furnish our property and most importantly took us to the village school to enrol our children. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they always had time to discuss any particular concerns we had even after we had returned back to the UK.

We have no hesitation whatsoever, in recommending John and Maria at Spanish Gold Properties for the personal service and greatly appreciated assistance they provided in reducing the stress of relocating to Spain.

http://www.spanishgoldproperties.com

Posted: 26 November 2007 11:31 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

kelly the site you give , i can only see Villas and no commercial estates .

thanks

Posted: 27 November 2007 02:09 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2007-11-23

They have a couple on their site but I know they have more, maybe give them a ring.

Posted: 16 January 2008 09:35 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-01-16

I have recently purchased a business in Spain and used RTA as I had sold my business in England through them. They are a big company so you are safe in their hands, I was buying through someone else but they tried to charge me afee to buy through them! I unfortunately paid them a small deposit and the kept it!

My advice to anyone is be careful who you are dealing with, this place is full of sharks. Try to stick to a big company and your money will be safe, would you believe it I went out with one agent and they were drunk, cant remember who she was working for, came from Benidorm, 60 if she was a day, dressed like a 20 year old and pissed as a fart thats all i remember.

Use RTA, they are professionals and you wont lose your cash.

Posted: 16 January 2008 10:56 PM   [ # 7 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  156
Joined  2007-06-11
moving2spain - 16 January 2008 09:35 PM

I have recently purchased a business in Spain and used RTA as I had sold my business in England through them. They are a big company so you are safe in their hands, I was buying through someone else but they tried to charge me afee to buy through them! I unfortunately paid them a small deposit and the kept it!

My advice to anyone is be careful who you are dealing with, this place is full of sharks. Try to stick to a big company and your money will be safe, would you believe it I went out with one agent and they were drunk, cant remember who she was working for, came from Benidorm, 60 if she was a day, dressed like a 20 year old and pissed as a fart thats all i remember.

Use RTA, they are professionals and you wont lose your cash.

Using a big company is not a guarantee of good value, somebody has to pay the overheads!!. X5 BMW’s, corporate lunches, Annual conferences in the Bahamas/Bangkok/Las Vegas, TV advertising and so on!! There are equally many stories of problems when the “big companies” have been involved.

Without a doubt the best guarantee, is to do your homework, research thoroughly, get a truly INDEPENDENT lawyer, recce locality thoroughly. double check everything. confirm all legal requirements before you part with any cash.  “Caveat emptor!!”

Signature 

Mike

Posted: 17 January 2008 06:49 AM   [ # 8 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

try to buy commercial estate is very hard and slow , still have seen any think i have liked yet but its out there some where waitting for me . seen to many place in Malaga that are up on website looking for unreal money , ws in one place and ask the staff about bussines , was told was very quit as there to many bars in the area and drinks are only 1 euro , ask if it was happy hour , there where sellng pant tinners but top shelf brands where 3 euros .... good one

Some the places i seen area way out off where i am looking and my open hours are from 7 am - 2am so real cought with whos living up stairs , yes the radio will be on and wont be turned down

got what iam going to do with all this money ... lotto ya right

think i fined a place off land hight up on hill and live until i am 80 and do fack all ...lol