I need some suggestions
Posted: 10 January 2008 09:47 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-01-10

Hi, I am 21 year old Canadian who just finished studying at Oxford, and was wanting to move to Barcelona for a while. Not sure how long though. I can vaguely speak Spanish and was wondering if this would be an easy move for me. Money’s not a problem, I am just wondering if this would be right, and if the language barrier would be too hard..

Posted: 10 January 2008 09:57 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Have you traveled much before? If money isn’t a problem then you can pretty much go anywhere without running into too many language difficulties. 😉

Come on down!

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 10 January 2008 11:56 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

well you say you from Canada (Canadian you from America , ow that a big joke , i know how touchy you get when you mistaken )
well hit spain and you love it Money it cheap there as in food and drink , flate many cost 400 per month to share in are around
as Expatiator has sayed “COME ON DOWN ”
you love Spain and try to travel in side spain aswell you love the place

jurdy
ps that was a joke and sorry for call you America ( some off them are dumb lol )