from Israel to Barcelona - looking for good friends in BCN!
Posted: 26 December 2007 04:45 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2007-12-26

Hi to all memebrs of the forum!
Currently i am living in Israel and working as an Area Manager in an American Biotechnology company, love my job. but i really would like to move to Barcelona as soon as i find a good marketing and sales job there, so if anyone can advise here something, please, contact me. I may send my CV on request.
Will be glad to asnwer to everyone!
Regards,
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!
Elena

Posted: 30 December 2007 07:30 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2007-12-26

I just wonder what for people are viewing the postings… not answering them! hmmm, wouldnt like to think the population in Spain is that indifferent!
Regards,
Elena

Posted: 31 December 2007 09:28 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-12-31

Elena,

I noticed how you were wondering why so many people read your note but did not bother to reply.  Maybe indifference?  For me, not really.  So, I thought I would let you know that I was surfing the web for information on air links directly between Spain and Israel when I found your note.  I live in the US.  My wife and I will be traveling to Spain, and then to Israel.  You don"t happen to know about economical travel connections between Spain and Israel, do you?

Good luck to you in establishing contacts in Spain.

Uncle Willy

Posted: 18 January 2008 10:36 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2007-12-26

HI to you Uncle Willy and thanks for the message!

Well, i am ready to answer all your questions regarding Israel issue.
I am going to be in BCN on the 4th of February, and have to admit that nowadays the tickets Israel-Spain are rather expensive, but you always may find good deal, lets say in El Al ariline company, it is very safe and comfortable to use.

So, you may try it, but if you have any questions, please, contact me anytime.
Regards,
Elena

Posted: 23 January 2008 07:12 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2006-06-18

Hello Ele,
I’m afraid I can’t give any advice on work, but I am also moving to Barcelona from the UK in the next few months - currently we are flat-hunting long distance, which is not easy!
Anyway I hope you get there, and if you feel like meeting up for a drink or a chat, just drop me a line. We hope to be there by spring/early summer. Regards, Stella

Posted: 23 January 2008 11:27 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2007-12-26

Hi Stella,

Thanks a lot for contacting me. I am really glad you did, becasue i believe we shall be able to help each other somehow and stay in touch living in Barcelona one day! I have sent you an e-mail with the details i have to look for a long-term rentals, so, please, have a look.

Stay in touch,
Elena

Posted: 31 January 2008 06:29 AM   [ # 6 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2006-06-18

Dear Elena, many thanks for your reply in my hotmail - I have now sent a reply, apologies for the delay!

Posted: 31 January 2008 07:24 AM   [ # 7 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

Elc sorry the Forum is gtting big here with new menbers every day and you post did get lost so you have to keep eye on it , you should post that you looking for a job in the “job area” aswell hope you fine a job here soon and hope you like it on the Forum
work for media comapny so i email you later
jurdy

‹‹ Work Permits Questions      HOla ››