British Airways Flights
Posted: 29 January 2008 06:30 AM  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  818
Joined  2006-06-15

Hi,
Just a quickie before bed…
Any one had experience of travelling with BA from Gatwick to Malaga? or BA to anywhere in Europe?
I have a question which BA dont seem able to answer at least not on their website….
When travelling economy you are limited to one piece of hold baggage.
What happens if I front up at check in with two cases whereby the total weight comes in at under 23 Kgms?
It looks as if the second case is treated as excess baggage.
If this is the case the second case will be charged at a whopping ?30.
Anyone know the answer… please…

Signature 

Help desperately needed

https://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Posted: 29 January 2008 07:10 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

most airlines are only let you bing one pice off baggage wich is around 20 Kgs with most airlines and low cost airlines it 15kgs rules say one pice off baggage can be 20kgs
Answer is airlines dont want you to bring bags as check in you olny deal with one person but you bags have lot off people to handly .

let see from check in - it gose airside has to picked up and put on to the van ( if early it put aside ) then there the driver bring out to the plane 2 guy to take off the van 2 lads under plane , now if Customs want to see it that 3 - 4 more people

the days off travel have changed

look out for shipping company that do ship your bags , see this companys in Dublin , madrid and rome (main airports ) 

2 years ago in madrid i wore 2 jean 3 jumps so wont have to pay airline Excess cost , when ask was i ok and replayed it cold place i going to lol