BILINGUAL ADMINISTRATOR (WEB/INTERNET) WITH HIGH IT SKILLS - JUST MOVED TO BARCELONA - LOOKING FOR FULL-TIME WORK
Posted: 31 January 2008 09:56 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2008-01-31

Dear All

I?m looking for a full-time independent salaried position within a multinational company based in Barcelona.  I have 80wpm typing and high-level IT skills including:

MS Windows XP / Office
Outlook  
Word
Powerpoint 7.0
Excel
Aldus PageMaker
WinZip 11.1
ECDL - European Computer Driving Licence
HTML / XHTML / CSS / JavaScript (basic)
Flash 5.0
Photoshop CS2
Dreamweaver 8
ShopFactory 4.52
GIF Construction Set Professional
Ulead GIF Animator 4.0
Mapedit

I have lots of work experience in various sectors/industries both in the Uk and around the world.  I am an organised, approachable and friendly person with a bright and keen attitude towards work and other people and I am not afraid of a challenge.  I speak fluent Spanish.

I have just moved to Barcelona and I am looking for a stable and permanent position in which I can grow, both personally and professionally and one in which I can feel “at home”.

If you know of any such position or anybody I might make contact with, please do let me know. 

Many thanks for your help.

😊

Signature 

Susie123

😊

Posted: 07 February 2008 10:09 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2008-02-07

ANY LUCK ON THAT JOB?
I am just curious on how easy or diffcult it is to get a job there 😊

Posted: 08 February 2008 12:36 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2008-01-31

Hi.  As it happens, I managed to get work via another method.  This way didn?t work.  Depends on what you?re looking for.  There?s an agency called Talent Search People here in Barcelona and you don?t have to speak Spanish or Catalan to get work.  If you?ve got fluent English, you?ll get a job.

Good luck!!!

PS.  Must say that that agency didn?t work for me but it must work for most other people!  😊

Signature 

Susie123

😊

Posted: 08 February 2008 12:53 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2008-02-07

ahh its looking grim