STATIC CARAVAN / MOBILE HOME
Posted: 11 February 2008 06:36 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-02-11

😉

HELLO ALL

WE ARE INVESTIGATING THE POSSIBILITY OF SHIPPING OVER OUR MOBILE HOME DOWN TO THE MED. PREFERABLY SOMEWHERE BETWEEN GIB AND MALAGA -  CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A CAMPSITE THAT WOULD ACCEPT AN ’ INCOMER ’ OR EVEN ANY NICE SITES THAT SELL READY SITED UNITS
THANKS AND REGARDS

M A R T I N

😉

Posted: 12 February 2008 09:53 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expat
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  36
Joined  2007-11-13

Hi Martin,
I can recommend CAMPING PARQUE TROPICAL in Estepona, we used it for some moths before we rented a private plot on the countryside. We are still after 7 years living in our mobile home but now on our own plot just 10 km uphill from Fuengirola (towards Coin).

The reason that we used Camping Parque Tropical in Estepona was that we had a dog, it is not many of the camp grounds who accept pets at all. But they do, and they have also a nice indoor pool (they slide away the roof during the summer months).

More info:

Caping Parque Tropical

Best regards,

Signature 

Jonny Erixon

Posted: 06 March 2008 06:05 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-03-06

Hi Martin,

Have a look at this web site http://www.mobilespanishhomes.com it is a new development of only 40 mobile homes and
although it is more inland then you are looking four, this is real Spain.

Good luck with your search.

Bob

Posted: 14 September 2008 11:49 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  166
Joined  2007-07-25

Hola

My auntie and uncle always used to go to the campsite near the Don Carlos in El Rosario, we have visited them there many times and agree the campsite is very well situated, friendly staff, good facilties and good plots, there are residents on this campsite also so I expect you would make new friends very quickly 😊

All the best

Signature 

Scoliosis Support Network
Online Gaming Jobs