Looking to move to spain, help neded!
Posted: 09 April 2008 07:14 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-04-09

Hi, there are three of us looking for a 3 bedroom property to rent for 3 months on a the spanish east coast (barcelona-costa del sol). Looking for a place that has some nightlife (bars that arn’t to expensive) and is near a beach and walking distance from the shops etc. Been looking at places in peurto banus and estepona so far but I guess it’s gonna be hard to find a 3 month rental around there that won’t be really expensive (were looking in the ?500-1350 price range). Were looking to move out in may, anyone have any advice on some places to research?  Also how likely is it that we will get a reasonably priced place for 3months? If we can’t egt it for 3 months or it is too expensive what could be our other options?

Thanks in advanced,
Nick

Posted: 14 April 2008 02:33 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-04-09

Lol I guess not 😛

Posted: 14 April 2008 06:44 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  166
Joined  2007-07-25

Hi Nick

I have a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom townhouse in Fuengirola/Torreblanca that is available from 1st August - would that be of any interest to you?

You can PM me if you would like - we are short term letting the property for the time being and it is being fully furnished as we speak, new main bathroom downstairs has already been completed and there is a new shower room also

All the best 😊

Signature 

Scoliosis Support Network
Online Gaming Jobs

‹‹ Horses to House!      We Made It ››