moving
Posted: 01 July 2008 03:14 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2008-07-01

: we would like to buy a static home in spain whats the nienumberand where do we go to get obtain this

Posted: 01 July 2008 02:30 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-07-01

Hi my parents have just moved out to Spain and live on a residential site in Murcia, they bought a mobile home on site for very little and are having a great time, could be worth a look for you. The web site is http://www.elysiumcamping.com.
Mayo

Posted: 01 July 2008 04:36 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  738
Joined  2008-06-23
julie38 - 01 July 2008 03:14 AM

: we would like to buy a static home in spain whats the nienumberand where do we go to get obtain this

Good luck on the move.

The NIE can be obtained from the Policia National in the nearest town to where you arrive, takes about a week dependant on the place you live, you`ll need a form which is obtainable from the Policia and several passport photo`s plus your passport and a photocopy.

The Numero identificacion de Extranjeros is a Tax number & is used for everything in Spain.

Its very easy to do as long as you understand basic Spanish or if the polite officer speaks English, if not then you`ll need a dictionary or someone already familiar with the form, if you get stuck you could use a Gestor, but unless you know Spanish or he knows English you may as well do the form yourself.

Signature 

“I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.”

Posted: 01 July 2008 05:04 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19
mayo - 01 July 2008 02:30 PM

Hi my parents have just moved out to Spain and live on a residential site in Murcia, they bought a mobile home on site for very little and are having a great time, could be worth a look for you. The web site is
Mayo

Three bedroomed Mobile Home situated on a 17x11 meter plot. 178sq meters you get nice Apartment for lees and with pool about same price .....

OFFER: 27500.00 euros