Moving to moron area
Posted: 08 July 2008 11:53 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2008-07-05

I will be moving to moron area in a few months and I am trying to do some online checking for flats. Can anyone recommend a good site or mabey there is someone that rents private. I am looking for just about anything around moron, up to osuna and down toward rhonda is fine.

Thanks for the help

Posted: 09 July 2008 12:13 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  101
Joined  2007-02-02

Sorry, I’m not familiar with that area, but you might want to add the accent to “Mor?n”. When I first read your forum post title I thought you were quite displeased with an area of Spain and calling them all morons! 😊

Posted: 09 July 2008 12:21 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Haha, so did I but didn’t want to say it. 😊

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 09 July 2008 11:39 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2008-07-05

My bad, I should have wrote moron de la frontera area.

Anyways, I am just trying to find something in that general area. Even as far as sevilla. I would like to do some research of the area before I get there so i dont go in blind.

Thanks again for any help

Posted: 10 July 2008 10:27 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  738
Joined  2008-06-23
smoky1985 - 09 July 2008 11:39 PM

My bad, I should have wrote moron de la frontera area.

Does that make them border line Morons ?

Signature 

“I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.”