IM LOOKING TO MOVE AND WORK IN SPAIN CAN YOU HELP
Posted: 07 August 2008 10:47 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2008-08-07

HI MYSELF WIFE AND 3 KIDS ARE HOPING TO MOVE TO SPAIN IM 30 WITH A UK CLASS 2 HGV LICENCE AND HOPE I CAN GET WORK I WILL DO ANYTHINK AND CAN PUT MY HANDS TO MOST JOBS IM ALSO WILLING TO LEARN DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS PLENTY OF WORK IF SO WHAT ARE THE SALARYS LIKE OVER THERE MANY THANKS BRAD

Posted: 10 August 2008 08:56 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2008-08-10

No replies in 3 days-hmmmm.
Do you speak Spanish,as that will of course make a big difference ?
Have you been reading economic and similar articles in newspapers both UK and Spanish online ? The economy is not really booming right now so perhaps nobody has replied as the answers are too obvious to them, but I could be wrong.

Posted: 10 August 2008 10:57 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

will working in spain , it there but every one a hand man around here in east off spain , The economy is not really booming right now thinks have slow down here and work not as hand to come by , the company i work for has down scaled its work force here and keep small again
there projects for 09 are on hold here as that dont want to spend any momey , the owers are looking for some one to com on board to injet cash in the companys for the short term

think it going one very hard year ahead off all of us in spain
figgers are down , holiday makes are not spending as much what thay where , some hotels are over charging with there prices hope to make few extra cash for the summer

any irish,english bar you hit are over priceing there drinks
holday homes looking for top dog prices and are empty for some summer , tour operator companies have cut there beds for the winter and summer 09
airlines are parking up planes for winter as going to save money

in Santa pola a beer is 1,50 cent and Gran Alacant it 3.50 cents
it nice going out and coming home with change in my pocket
i stay away from the holiday area like Gran Alacant , Torrevieja area as there hight priced but for work think be best area to head to
jurdy