Residence Card and Other Stuff
Posted: 01 September 2008 04:49 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2008-09-01

Hey guys, I’m new here, but I have a question regarding my Residence/Work Permit. I got a job to work in Costa Del Sol through an agency, that is currently looking after my Residence Visa etc here in Canada. The work Contract is for a year. My question is when i arrvive in Spain and get my Residence Card how long will it be valid for? Is it one year or five years? Alos, what if I decide to not work for more than 6 months and decide to come back to Canada, will my Residence Card still be valid? if so could I still use it to travel to other EU countries?

Ok, so I have one final question. Lets say the Residence Card will only be valid for one year. After it expires and I’m in Canada, will it be hard to renew it here? Or would I have to rene wit while in Spain? If I have to rene wit here in Canada will it be the same process and /or documents required as in the initial application? Basically All I’ trying to find out is this: Does the fact that you previously had Residence Permit in the past make the renewal process easier?

Ps; After I arrive in Spain and apply for my Residence Card, how long does it take on average to get it?

Thanks for all the help guys, I appreciate it!

Posted: 01 September 2008 04:54 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

agency becareful with them some company that are scamers make sure you goolge there name , and do all you paper work in spain , Ps; After I arrive in Spain and apply for my Residence Card, how long does it take on average to get it?  it could take some time there slow here
and paper work not there strongest think here awell

Posted: 01 September 2008 05:56 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2008-09-01

Thanks Jurdyr.

‹‹ Please help      Tax in Spain ››