Showing dogs in Spain
Posted: 02 September 2008 03:08 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-08-27

Hi folks

I am a long-term visitor to Arahal (from the UK) and plan to stay in Spain for the next few months.  I would like to show my dogs while I’m here and was wondering if there is anyone on this forum that is currently showing.  There are a number of questions I need to ask someone in the ‘know’ and hope someone will be happy to chat and answer my questions.  I do have a website (to check me out) http://www.bedeslea.net  It’s not commercial - just the story of my dogs in the UK.  I am hoping to enter the Madrid Show, but only have a few days before it closes.  Hope you can help!  Best - Carolyn

Posted: 21 September 2008 06:28 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2008-07-13

Hi, there

If you find anyone then please let us know, we have been looking for people who show dogs in Spain just to get an idea. We have been thinking of moving to Spain in the next couple of years(might even be sooner) and my wife shows Boxers here in the UK.

Let us know how you get on in Spain anyway.

Regards

David and Linda

Posted: 27 October 2008 11:26 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-10-27
boxer - 21 September 2008 06:28 PM

Hi, there

If you find anyone then please let us know, we have been looking for people who show dogs in Spain just to get an idea. We have been thinking of moving to Spain in the next couple of years(might even be sooner) and my wife shows Boxers here in the UK.

Let us know how you get on in Spain anyway.

Regards

David and Linda

Recently visited Norma Knox who was fairly big in Boxers in the UK before she moved to Spain over 10 years ago and she enjoys showing her new breed pugs around Spain.

Posted: 31 October 2008 01:19 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2008-07-13

Thanks for remebering and the reply, we will find Norma’s website and post a few questions.

Regards

David and Linda

Posted: 31 October 2008 04:18 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2008-10-30

THERE ARE SEVERAL PROFESSIONAL DOG ASSOCIATIONS IN SPAIN, FIND THESE ( INTERNET ) AND YOU SHOULD BE ON THE WAY TO ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS. MANY HOLD SHOWS AND INDEED OFTEN USE BRITISH AND AMERICAN JUDGES.