1 of 2
CRB Checks Spain
Posted: 25 September 2008 08:08 PM  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  166
Joined  2007-07-25

Hi

I need to have CRB checks done in Spain, can someone here point me in the right direction, a website, phone number or email address.

Thanks

Fruity

Signature 

Scoliosis Support Network
Online Gaming Jobs

Posted: 26 September 2008 01:05 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-25

Thanks for that, much appreciated

Signature 

Online Gaming Jobs

Posted: 14 October 2008 07:19 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-25

Hi

I have visited that website URL you sent me, do I need the link Formulaire 790? The website is all in Spanish and I don’t speak fluent Spanish so I am struggling slightly, can we not just go to the main police station in Fuengirola and request they do this for you, or do I download this form, complete and send by post?

Sorry about this but it was bad enough doing these in the UK let alone in Spain 😊

Thanks

Fruity

Signature 

Online Gaming Jobs

Posted: 15 October 2008 01:49 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  550
Joined  2008-09-12

hi Fruity

You can also go to the local Guardia Civil office they have forms there you can get to fill in for CRB Checks

I had to get one done as I was helping a friend in a Barcelona School last year….

Also Local Council Offices have them.

Regards

Anthony

Posted: 15 October 2008 02:20 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-25

Hola

Thanks for helping me out, I just need to find our local guardia civil office and get to it

Cheers

Signature 

Online Gaming Jobs

Posted: 15 October 2008 02:23 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-09-12

I am glad to help…

Remember you can also get them from your local council…

They do here in Tarragona as there is a lot Jobs for English Teachers.

Good Luck

Anthony

Posted: 19 October 2008 10:40 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-25

Hola Anthony

I finally managed to get the form, we have been everywhere and followed instructions of those we have asked, we started at Guardia Civil office in Co?n and then ended up in Fuengirola, went to the Estancos as instructed, nothing (we went to 2 different ones across town!), in the Estanco they said go to Torremolinos or Malaga to the “Hacienda”.

Defeated we started walking back to the car and as we were doing so we walked past a court house, chancing my luck I went inside and there was also a Guardia Civil office inside, I asked them there thinking they were going to say no go on another wild goose chase!

Low and behold the man had them in his in-tray on his desk, I could have kissed him. We have spent a week trying to get hold of these forms.

Now I have them I understand that I must complete the form and return by post, there appears to be a section for ?‘s, I imagine we have to pay for them to conduct this search but where do I send the money?

Thanks for your help

Signature 

Online Gaming Jobs

Posted: 19 October 2008 11:09 PM   [ # 7 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-09-12

Wow

What a journey…. I hope you took lots of photos!!! Only joking…

Yes Unfortunately it is sometimes like that in Spain you go to one office then end up somewhere else in many cases different part of town!!! That?s why I always have survival kit when trying to get forms!!!
I am glad you got the Form finally…

ok with the Money form does it have a Bank Name at the bottom or some sort of Stamp Box were the bank has to stamp to say you paid?

Mine was like the form that you had when getting your residency take the money to the bank they stamp it then you send or give the copy of the receipt again always make a copy for yourself!!!!

So let me know what the payment form looks like?

Regards Anthony

Posted: 17 November 2008 10:01 PM   [ # 8 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2008-11-13

Hola Anthony

LOL, I should have taken photos and blogged about it!

Sorry for the late response I have been trying to sort this on my own without bothering you, however, I have come un-stuck with this once again, we have now completed the form and it was very easy to be honest.

There is a box on the bottom right hand corner, I have a scan of this document if you wish me to send it to you?

I was told by my Spanish friend (who helped me with the form) that it says I complete, take to my bank where they will stick it through their computer, give me a copy and off I go to the post office to send.

The form does not say how much the imported euro amount needs to be, the bank just threw it back at me because I had not completed this section, however, the form says I need to take to the bank who will complete those sections - sighs!

So, does anyone here know how much we need to pay for Antecedentes de Penales in Spain?

Thanks and sorry to keep asking about this but it is proving to be the bane of my life 😉

Fruity 😊

Signature 

Property Building & Construction in Spain. Commercial, Residential, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Tiling, AC, Roofing, Garages, Doorways, Plastering, Electrics

Posted: 17 November 2008 10:06 PM   [ # 9 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-25

Oops I didn’t realise I was signed in as my friend! I was helping him this weekend join the forum (being a newbie to all things forum), shut my lid on the PC, opened up SpainExpat and just started typing away!

Anyway, wanted to let you know that the last post was really me - without trying to confuse everyone too much 😉

Fruity

Signature 

Online Gaming Jobs

Posted: 20 November 2008 09:18 PM   [ # 10 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-25

Hola

Thought I would let everyone know how we got on.

I finally managed to do this form, wooo hooo and I wanted to post here so that people in the future know what to do and don’t end up pulling their hair out like me.

The Importe Euros box has to be filled in by the person completing the form and the price for “Certificado de Antecedentes Penales” is ?3.40 per form, you then hand the form to the bank, who process this through their printer and stamp the bottom of the form, confirming that you have paid.

This has to then be sent to:
Registro Central de Penados y Rebeldes
Ministerio de Justicia
C/San Bernardo, 45
Madrid

We posted, a copy of the form, copy of NIE, copy of passport, copy of bank receipt, we sent this mail by recorded post so it will arrive the next day.

We chose to have our results posted back to us so we ticked the box “correo”. I will let you know how long this form takes to be rerturned to us.

Thanks to those who have helped me on this long winded journey.

Fruity

Signature 

Online Gaming Jobs

Posted: 21 November 2008 03:04 PM   [ # 11 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2008-11-13

Hi honey,
I dont mind you signing in as me. sounds like you had a lot of fun getting those forms sorted. there is a guy in fuengirola who deals with all that whose office is in Las Rampas right near where me ma lives. if its not all sorted we could always go to him.

Signature 

Property Building & Construction in Spain. Commercial, Residential, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Tiling, AC, Roofing, Garages, Doorways, Plastering, Electrics

Posted: 21 November 2008 08:39 PM   [ # 12 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-25

Hola Richie

Thanks for letting me know, we sent the forms off yesterday so I am hoping that we just have to wait for the mail now 😊

See you soon

xoxox

Signature 

Online Gaming Jobs

Posted: 14 March 2009 01:52 PM   [ # 13 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-25

Hola

You may remember the saga that was CRB checks, we have now finally got this all sorted and we have them in our hands, we managed to have our adoption yearly review, so relieved!!!!!!

Forget everything I said above about where to go and start the journey for your CRB checks (Police Records), if you live in the Malaga province of Spain then just get yourself to:

Ministerio de Justicia
Avenida Manuel Agustin Heredia No 10
Planta 2
Malaga 29701
Tel: 952 224 300

I looked it up on a mappy and the office is located on the harbour front about 2 blocks west of the Plaza Marina (ie near the main bus stops/mini bus station on the front).

Low and behold they couldn’t print them off for us, we had to pay again, ?3.47 each, take this to the bank round the corner, pay the money, walk back, wait 10 minutes and bingo there is the form detailing what police records you have or don’t have in our case 😊

So, if you need Police checks, don’t send off the form to Madrid just drive to Malaga and have it all done in the same morning and save yourself a ton of time, stress and worry!

Simone

Signature 

Online Gaming Jobs

Posted: 26 April 2010 12:30 PM   [ # 14 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-04-26

Have you checked our http://www.penales4spain.com

You will find all the information on the site

Fruity - 25 September 2008 08:08 PM

Hi

I need to have CRB checks done in Spain, can someone here point me in the right direction, a website, phone number or email address.

Thanks

Fruity

Posted: 03 May 2011 12:26 AM   [ # 15 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2011-05-03

Also the bounded Guardia Civil forms appointment to get to the crb checks accept there, you can ample out, you can go. Barcelona accomplished the academy endure year, such as a acquaintance is declared to get help. Also, bounded Council offices accept them.

1 2 > 
1 of 2