Driving School in English
Posted: 19 July 2011 03:05 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-07-19

Hi guys,
There is a Driving School in Madrid called Gala, with driving lessons in English, theory and practical, click on our web and find out more about it. From Sep onwards intensive courses will be done in one weekend!!!! 😉

Posted: 29 July 2011 05:22 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expat
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  56
Joined  2011-07-28

Thanks for the info, I?ve already checked it out from the on Facebook ads!

Just a question if you know - are you sure the driving practical test will be in English?? I also heard from Spaniards that they are quite tricky (like give instructions that are illegal.. like turn right on double lines…), I wonder if that would be the same in English??

I?ve already been driving for years, but just a bummer that Australian licences aren?t recognised here.

Posted: 31 July 2011 01:16 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-07-19

Hi there!
Well, to be honest l’ve only found one examiner “being tricky” on the practical test, the rest of them are alright and quiet clear with directions, the most important is learn the rules, for example: not making mistakes with possitions , stops or speed limites, and if you know how to drive, it will be just a bit of practising, and well you could be legal in Europe for the time being.

Posted: 03 August 2011 03:38 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Expat
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  56
Joined  2011-07-28

Cheers for that! Will see how much I need a licence in the next few months, Madrid driving is just horror!!!

Although I do currently hold an undated international licence… 😊