Cheap Bedding?
Posted: 25 July 2011 08:29 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2011-07-21

I just found a room in an apartment in Madrid and I’m going to need to get some sheets, etc, for my bed.  Do any of you guys have any recommendations for where to go to get bedding for cheap in the city?

Posted: 26 July 2011 12:42 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

arent you lucky ...annual sales , The summer shopping sale in Madrid and Spain begins in early July and lasts for about a month , good area i fine is for shopping is
Nuevos Ministerios line 8 on the metro . Plaza Mayor, Gran Via, Puerta del Sol and nearby streets. You?ll find Spanish high street names like Zara, Pimkie, Bershka, Fnac and El Corte Ingles . you few shopping centres like Xanadu is a multi level sports and shopping center located to the south of the city on the side of the A-5 highway. Easily reached by Car, Bus or Taxi . PlazaNorte2 is set amongst the largest Madrid shopping complex just to the north of the city. The same complex also plays host to a number of independent stores and supermarkets with their own buildings eg Ikea, Carrefour, Decimas however with its 200 plus stores PlazaNorte2 dominates the area. http://www.plazanorte2.com/  like of carrefour is there aswell
hope that helps you out
jurdy

Posted: 26 July 2011 07:55 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

becareful on import tax , post office and outher comapny now add it to you post bill , just ship from company outside EU 250.00 dollor in and added tax was 70 euros import tax and dutys .

Posted: 26 July 2011 08:50 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  101
Joined  2011-03-15

Carrefour have bedding at a reasonable price, so do Primark. No idea though if there will be one of these chains near you.

Posted: 26 July 2011 10:37 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

There is 1 Primark store in Madrid at the moment that i know off .Calle de Aracne s/n, N-II (Centro Comercial Plenilunio)
Carrefour big stores with hose hold goods
El Corte Ingl?s - Gran V a de Hortaleza, s/n, Madrid , Avenida Poblados, 58, Madrid , Glorieta Cuatro Caminos, 4, Madrid , El Corte Ingl?s - C/ PRECIADOS, 2, Madrid , C/ PRINCESA, 41, Madrid -C/ Arapiles, 10, Madrid , Serrano 47, Madrid - 915 768 654 HIPERCOR ,  , Avenida de la Plaza de Toros, Madrid
C/ RETAMA, 8, Madrid - viajeselcorteingles.es - C/ Preciados, 3, Madrid .

jurdy

Posted: 08 November 2011 01:45 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-11-07

I think dude you need go online shopping like walmart or amazon, These are the best trust shopping center online with cheap prices. Go ahead & see what you want !