Fresh meat in Valencia!!!
Posted: 20 December 2011 06:10 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-12-20

Hey there,I’m an argentinian american just arrived fresh and omewhat jettisoned to the Valencian capitol.
My story is a really long and bizarre one but suffice it to say is I would like to find a place to work and/or rent.
For the next week I do have a place to stay but will have to eventually vacate and to be honest I don t like depending much on charity so it d be awesome if I could start putting a foot on and getting to know people who have been where I am right now.
If it helps,although my accent is overbearingly argentinian porte?o,I fancy myself and have indeed worked before as a translator/interpreter as well as occasionally moonshined as an english teacher back in the day.
My last work back in Argentina was free lance researching and all that inflated sounding stuff.

Anyhos pleased to be here and bother you peeps!

Posted: 18 January 2012 12:31 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2012-01-17
El_Gostro - 20 December 2011 06:10 PM

Hey there,I’m an argentinian american just arrived fresh and omewhat jettisoned to the Valencian capitol.
My story is a really long and bizarre one but suffice it to say is I would like to find a place to work and/or rent.
For the next week I do have a place to stay but will have to eventually vacate and to be honest I don t like depending much on charity so it d be awesome if I could start putting a foot on and getting to know people who have been where I am right now.
If it helps,although my accent is overbearingly argentinian porte?o,I fancy myself and have indeed worked before as a translator/interpreter as well as occasionally moonshined as an english teacher back in the day.
My last work back in Argentina was free lance researching and all that inflated sounding stuff.

Anyhos pleased to be here and bother you peeps!

welcome to Valencia!  i have been here a few years.  i hope you found a place