Do you want to practise Spanish for FREE???????????????
Posted: 16 January 2012 06:07 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2009-11-09

Welcome to Downtown Madrid.

Every THURSDAY evening, from 18:00 h to 23:30 h, we become an international bar.

You can practice another language for free, and make friends in an international environment.

Every week more than 200 people, from all over the world, meet at Downtown Madrid to share different cultures, in a warmly and relaxed environment.

All the attendees will hold a badge of their mother tongue to make easy to find with whom you would like to speak and practice the selected language.
Even you can speak with all our staff in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.

Itering Languages, leader Linguistic Solutions Company, recommends the Languages Exchange at Downtown Madrid.

Located at San Mateo, 21, between Fuencarral Street & Mej?a Lequirica Street.

Underground stops
- Alonso Martinez, lines 4, 5 & 10
- Tribunal lines 1 & 10

You will find a parking lot in Barcelo Street, number 2, only a few feet away.

For more information, please contact us at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

See you!!!

Posted: 21 March 2012 02:56 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2012-03-15

Hello all
I always wanted to learn spanish but could not make it, If you can teach me than it will be much helpfull.
Can you tell me something common lines that we use regularly.

Posted: 21 March 2012 03:07 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2009-11-09

Hi,
if you want to practise Spanish you can join us every Thursday at Downtown Madrid (Calle San Mateo, 21) from 18:00 to 23:30.

If you are willing to learn and to speak, it’s all you need. When you arrive, please, ask for Gemma or Ingrid, we will introduce you to a group. It doesn’t a matter if you will come with a friend or alone. You will meet very interesting people.

Metro: Alonso Martinez / Tribunal

I hope to see you next Thrusday!!
Gemma

Posted: 29 March 2012 09:03 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-03-29

I don’t live in Spain ): But if I give you my e-mail can anyone please teach me Castellano? I’ve always wanted to learn it