HELP TRANSLATING INFORME DE CARGAS VEHICLE REPORT - BUYING A LHD CAR IN UK
Posted: 10 April 2013 07:17 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2013-04-10

Hello - I am about to buy an lhd car in the uk and have just paid for the vehicle report (informe de cargas) to check debts on the car. I don’t understand spanish very well - or the report! is it possible for someone to have a look at this attachment and let me know if everything looks in order?

File Attachments
informedecargas.pdf  (File Size: 136KB - Downloads: 597)

Posted: 11 April 2013 12:41 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  818
Joined  2006-06-15

On the face of it, the Document shows no outstanding charges against the vehicle or at least nothing is shown on the document supplied….

In order to register the transfer of ownership of the vehicle, you will need a copy of the Sales Contract showing your name and address and NIE number, the sellers name address and NIE number, the purchase price and any VAT paid. You will also need the Permiso de Circulacion (the vehicles Registration Certificate) and the Tarjeta de Inspeccion Technica de Vehiculos (the document that carries a record of all ITV (MOT) inspections.

Make sure that the VIN no (Bastidor) recorded on the Permiso de Circulacion is the same as that recorded on the vehicle and that the number plates also agree with the documentation. The report shows that the current ITV certificate expires on 15.10.2013; there should be a sticker in the top right hand side of the windscreen confirming the month and year of expiry.

This guidance from the dgt website… http://dgt.es/portal/es/oficina_virtual/vehiculos/cambio_titularidad/

Translation by Google…

If you purchased a vehicle, you must register it to your name in the Register of Vehicles Traffic Department.

a) If you purchased the vehicle in a purchase, this is the normally responsible for carrying out the management, making delivery of the Card Vehicle Technical Inspection and the registration certificate and your name.

b) If you purchased the vehicle from a private, remember to stay with the contract of sale or a photocopy of a photocopy of the identity of the seller, the request for change of ownership of the vehicle signed by buyer and seller, and vehicle documents (ITV card, driving license and council tax paid receipt for the previous year to process), (process of transmission of the vehicle).

Then you must perform the following steps:

1. - Pay the transfer tax (model 620) to finance your Autonomous Community, including all the documentation above. This procedure can to effect by Internet if your tax domicile is in Andalusia, Aragon, Asturias, Castilla-Leon, Catalonia, Balearic Islands, Madrid and Murcia. In this case you’ll get an electronic code Transfer (CET) which will serve to prove that you have fulfilled your tax liability.

2. - Go to any of these three Traffic Headquarters: that of your residence, the address of the seller or the provincial vehicle registration.

3. - Pay fees and provide all necessary documentation for prosecution (information note from the documentation).

fb

Signature 

Help desperately needed

https://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Posted: 11 April 2013 01:24 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2013-04-10

Thank you foxbat - I am incredibly grateful for your detailed reply.  It’s exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for taking the time out to provide the info

matt