Hello all!
Posted: 25 April 2013 07:10 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2013-04-25

Hey! :D
I have just recently moved back to Spain after living and travelling in The Netherlands. I am a native from England.
Have just decided to come back and fulfill a dream of teaching English so I am currently here looking for some advice. I am currently doing a 120 hour online TEFL course and making good progress.
I am staying currently in Fuengirola and plan on living and staying in the area of here. Considering also Malaga area as I believe there are more language schools there that need native English teachers.
I have a good level of Spanish, bit rusty at the moment!. But now I am looking for an apartment or house to rent. I can see that the housing costs are much cheaper than 2 years ago which is great! But I am guessing that the wages have also gone down?
Sorry not sure where to write this but this is a introduction as to why I am here 😊
If anyone has information on where to find TEFL jobs in Malaga or any decent place online to find housing to rent please let me know. I have been looking but maybe someone knows some inside information! 😊

Thanks

x

Posted: 26 April 2013 11:03 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2013-04-26

hello all. i’m glad i was able to come to this site as it can greatly help in my research i’ve been making now. through this site i hope to gain enough information, as well, i’m excited to meet new friends.