1 of 2
Anyone Looking For A Job In Spain
Posted: 07 September 2007 12:12 AM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2007-09-06

We might just have your dream job
I can proudly say that my company is now expanding. In the beginning of January we started in Spain on the Costa Blanca with an Alternative Media Company with HeadQuarters based in Denia. Thanks to the big success and the signing of some big national advertisers over the last couple of weeks we are in open for job applicants. If you are interested post on the forum or send me an e-mail and i’ll contact you right away by sending more information of my company

Greeting from sunny spain

Posted: 07 September 2007 02:56 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-09-07

Hi Erik!
I’m actually Spanish and I’ve been living abroad (in Amsterdam) for the last two years. At this point, I miss my land so much that I’m looking for a job to go back. I would like to know a little bit more about your company.

Rainy greetings from Amsterdam
Alejandra

Posted: 07 September 2007 09:26 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2007-09-04

Hola Eric,
I am looking to move to Spain soon, preferably Mallorca. I am here now in Madrid and will be here visiting untiil October 1st.
Can you give me more info about your company?
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Diana V.

Posted: 08 September 2007 02:32 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2007-09-07

Hi Erik

I’m about to move over permanently to Spain before the end of 2007 and am interested in finding out more about the opportunities with your business’s growth. I hope to be based on the East coast and Denia was a preferred option.  I’m highly skilled in admin and am very creative - could you please give further details? I’m also a linguist - speaking native English, fluent Spanish, French and Italian so when you go international I might be useful!

Sharon

Posted: 08 September 2007 03:08 AM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2007-09-08
erik@home - 07 September 2007 12:12 AM

We might just have your dream job
I can proudly say that my company is now expanding. In the beginning of January we started in Spain on the Costa Blanca with an Alternative Media Company with HeadQuarters based in Denia. Thanks to the big success and the signing of some big national advertisers over the last couple of weeks we are in open for job applicants. If you are interested post on the forum or send me an e-mail and i’ll contact you right away by sending more information of my company

Greeting from sunny spain

Posted: 08 September 2007 03:18 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2007-09-08

Hi Erik
Can you tell me a little about your Company and what sort of vacancies you have available in Denia.  I am currently employed as a Secretary/Administrator for an Estate Agents in the UK and have been with this employer for the past 8 years.  My husband and myself will be moving to Spain when the sale of our house is completed, which should be in 5-6 weeks time.  I am in the process of learning Spanish here in the UK but feel that the best way really to learn the language would be first hand.

Posted: 10 September 2007 08:44 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-09-10

hiya am really wanting to go and work in spain i am wanting to move over there in march time as i turn 18 then when are you looking for people to start eric

Posted: 11 September 2007 01:44 AM   [ # 7 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2007-08-04

you’re not selling Amway are you…

Posted: 11 September 2007 03:31 AM   [ # 8 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2007-09-06

dont know amway so thats a no, never heard of it. Whatever that is, my job and my company is a legit company with legit paperwork and legit cash on the bank, if amway is a fraudeus company then i dont want to be compared to that. If it s not and its a great company than cheers for the compliment

Posted: 11 September 2007 03:40 AM   [ # 9 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2007-08-04
erik@home - 11 September 2007 03:31 AM

dont know amway so thats a no, never heard of it. Whatever that is, my job and my company is a legit company with legit paperwork and legit cash on the bank, if amway is a fraudeus company then i dont want to be compared to that. If it s not and its a great company than cheers for the compliment

I was just making a joke - Amway is Multi-Level Marketing - when people try to “recruit” you to “work” for the company, they never describe quite what it is all about.

Continued success on your venture!  From what I hear it is not easy to start a company in Spain (I own my own business in the US and that is hard enough).

Posted: 11 September 2007 10:45 AM   [ # 10 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-09-10

hiya erik could you possibly email me with some more details of the job and when you are looking o recruit people my email is My email is;- pm please for it
regards
toni lorriman

Posted: 24 September 2007 05:34 AM   [ # 11 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-09-24

Hi Erik,

I plan on moving to Spain in a year. But I only plan on living there for 6 months or so. I currently live in Chicago and work as a certified public accountant. While I’m in Spain I would like to have some kind of job to meet some expenses. Would I be able to find a job?? I probably need a working visa, right? I hear it’s very difficult for an American to get this though. Any thoughts that you may have would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Posted: 24 September 2007 02:41 PM   [ # 12 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2007-09-24

Hi Eric,

I currently live in the costa blanca and am employed in a sales position. I have been the top sales person for the last two months but the market for this product is slowing down. I am very intrested in your position therefore could you please post some details.

Thanks

JON

Posted: 06 October 2007 12:06 PM   [ # 13 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2007-09-30

hi, can you send more info? thanks

Posted: 08 October 2007 12:16 AM   [ # 14 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2007-10-08

Please send me more info about the position you offer

Thanks

Posted: 16 October 2007 03:38 PM   [ # 15 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2007-09-23

Hi there
Iam moving over to Spain in November to Velez Rubio i was hoping you could send me some information regard the post you made regard employment.
Regards Chris Edwards

1 2 > 
1 of 2