Do you know what PPC Marketing is?
Posted: 10 September 2007 05:46 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-09-10

We are looking for someone versed and successful in PPC Internet marketing to help us with a campaign.

Position could be temporary or long term. 

Please reply with a summary of your experience in the industry for more info.

Posted: 11 September 2007 01:48 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  85
Joined  2007-05-18

What is the product ?

Signature 

Chris
http://www.freeadsspain.com

Posted: 11 September 2007 02:16 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2007-08-04

Pay Per Click (PPC) services involve paid advertising placements as sponsored results in search engine rankings. PPC provides for almost immediate exposure for your website on search engines, content networks, and individual websites in keyword-targeted ad placements.

Posted: 08 January 2008 04:56 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2006-12-02

Hiya,
I get websites found for clients at the top of all the search engines using natural listings, videos, text adverts and text adverts with embedded videos. I have never needed to use PPC but I do know it’s value. If I’m any use to you then contact me .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Signature 

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic

Posted: 24 May 2011 05:24 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  21
Joined  2011-01-13

Hello!
I am an American living in Spain who happens to be a Google Adwords Professional (PPC marketing). I worked for 2 years in an agency dedicated exclusively to PPC marketing and SEO.  I currently work in a different postion but continue to work in PPC as a Freelancer.

Email me at: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) to continue the conversation 😊

Cheers,

‹‹ mechanics job ????????????      Jobs in spain ››