British Masters Degree in Spain, how would it work?
Posted: 10 December 2007 04:54 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-12-07

Hi there,

I am Spanish and lived in London for 10 years. I have come back to my home city (Valencia) 8 months ago and I am planning to stay here for good. At the moment I am working in a 5 stars hotel as public relations, but not sure if this is the kind of job I want to do for a living. The reason for this is that I have a MA in Employment Studies and Human Resources Management by a British university, and I feel like I might be wasting my degree doing something not related to it at all. I applied for HR jobs in Spain when I first came but wasnt very lucky. People in my country still dont understand the equivalents of my degree and grades (I have an overall distinction and I was in the top 100 scores in masters within my university 2007). I am planning to apply to multinational companies where they might have a broader knowledge about European high education but most of them are in Madrid and Barcelona and I am not sure if I want to change location. What other routes do I have to do the most of my achievements?

Love

Sandra