Nurse looking for work in Mazarron
Posted: 12 January 2008 03:04 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-01-12

Hi All
Well after a long and exhusting few months my boyfriend and i are settled. Walks on the beach eating good food, all going well. But now down to the prospects of working. We are both experienced nurses. We had thought that due to the large expat community in our area of Mazarron that there would be nursing support already avalible. Unfortunatly everything seems to be near to benidorm area. I have been given advice by cancer charity to set up my self as self employed nurse supporting people at home. The documentation is slowly being worked through, awaiting translations etc. I just wondered if anyone had any more ideas were we could look, been through papers and various web sites.

Thanks

Dawn

Posted: 13 January 2008 03:46 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-01-12

Dear Dawn/Steve

Liz here,
I have found this information to date on the web… Sweet Charity Hospice spain, they are an ANGEL NETWORK .. ie qualified nurses, for hospice care at the hsopice but also in community, the only thing is they are based in torrevieja… but if your up for travelling.. then go to ... Angels network on the web… and read up… sorry cant help any further.. but maybe self employed is the way to go after all…. liz.